“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”
(from Winnie the Pooh, Author A.A. Milne)
With a wonderful 15 years of operations, I, as TeachingChile’s Founder and Director, want to thank everyone, with hopes that my humble efforts to Advance English in Chile made a difference in the lives of Chilean students and our participants in the TeachingChile program.
Now it is time for me to retire from my work at TeachingChile, starting January 1, 2021 and say farewell. But it is not without well-deserved Thank You messages to so many people and organizations:
- To those Chilean students that have had the experience with our TeachingChile teachers and co-teachers…I wish you the best, and hope you have experienced some good benefits from your English teachers. Good Luck and Best Wishes!
- To those over 1,100 TeachingChile participants, Thank You!
- To our wonderful network of schools that accepted and paid the salaries without fail to your teachers, Thank You!
- To those in our network of schools, (directors, teachers, administrators, coordinators) that work hard every day to improve English in Chile. Thank You!
- To those that offered discounted housing to our teachers during their first 12-30 days, Thank You!
- And last, but certainly not least, a grand THANK YOU, to two great people (Andrea and Mike) who worked with me over these many years to ensure that TeachingChile provided its best services.
TeachingChile was founded in year 2005 with a sincere passion to help Advance English in Chile for the Chilean youth, university-aged students, and adult learners. And also, to provide an opportunity for native English speakers from various countries to have a valuable experience in Chile. I hope that both efforts were successful.